Thursday, November 5, 2009

so i have realized -

that come winter i begin to experience nasty ass acne on my back! what the shit is this!

i've tried many, plenty, a little bit of everything - and nothing seems to work!

odd thing is, it disappears when it wants too and comes at the most inconvient times!

i hate having to dress up and know that i've got some nasty little critters crawling and exploding behind my back!

sorry for the 101 on my life with acne! lol.

anyone know a good remedy as to how to get rid of my body acne?!

for the most part - i think it's just my body recovering from my late illness! haha - could be. i hope so!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH Sasha - i love you :) Don't have no idea how I found you but I did!!!

    Miss you, come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too & yes the kids are all growing up soo fast! You and Danny need to hurry up and come visit! All the kids pictures are on my "private" blog on blogger. Send me your email address and I'll add you k! Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete